A world tour from Tate
"The Victorian Nude; Morality and Art in 19th-century Britain"
||May 24(Sat.) - August 31(Sun.), 2003
Closed on Mondays (Exceptionally open on July 21, and closed on July 22)
||10:00-17:00 (entry by 16:30)
||The University Art Museum, Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, Room 1,2, and 3
||Adult 1300 (1100) yen, Students above junior high school 800 (600)yen
*( ) indicates prices for those in groups of 20 or more.
*Free for a person per 20.
*Free for elementary school students and junior high school students.
- Anna Lea Merritt, "Love Locked Out", 1889 Tate, London
- Dante Gabriel Rossetti, "Venus Verticordia", 1864-68 Russel-Cotes Art Gallery & Museum, Bournemouth
- Frederic Leighton, "The Bath of Psyche", c.1889-90 Tate, London
- Herbert Draper, "The Lament for Icarus", 1898 Tate, London
- Annie Swynnerton, "Cupid and Psyche", 1891 Oldham Art Gallery & Museum,UK
- Théodore Roussel, "The Reading Girl", 1886-87 Tate, London
- Henry Scott Tuke, "August Blue", 1893-94 Tate, London
Organized by Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music / The Mainichi Newspapers Co.
Supported by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan / The British Council
Cooperated by Japan Airlines / Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
NTT Hello Dial 03-5777-8600